Follow me on Facebook!

Tuesday 21 June 2011

My Bad Experience in Chatime Wynyard


If you orderred a drink from any shop, wouldn't you expecting that drink is what they discribed?
Not today I am afraid!
When I received my order, looks like a cloudy green tea. To be clear here, I've had this drink many times. I DO know what it should look like. (I will purchase where else and make a comparison later).
As you can see I ordered Kumquat GreenTea, this one is Kumquat juice (has the worst flavour you can imagine)

From Wynyard




The real deal I bought today at Westfield Pitt Street mall



I argued with the shop this is not the green tea I ordered. The answer I got back was “this is what we’ve got!”. No exchange offerred!

To make things worse, after 10 minutes staying in the line ordering and wait another couple of minutes for your drink at a rush lunch hour. What a wasted of time and money!
I am not impressed with this Wynyard store service at all!
Bin the drink and move on with my life!


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment