Follow me on Facebook!

Monday 1 August 2011

Lucky Seafood in Cha-am - Thailand * recommend*


Where to eat in HuaHin?
My friends took me to this locally well-know seafood restaurant.
Please take a note here, in Thailand, please do not eat seafood if you not sure whether is clean enough. Personally experience, I had 2-3 times food poison and was hospitalized at the first time. So, be careful!

Here is the name of the restaurant - Lucky Seafood! (no surprise with the name there...^^)
From the writing, you can tell this is a Chinese influence Thai restaurant.



Set up in HuaHin is usually like below. Do not full buy its restaurant presentation outside, this is where you find most delicious local cruising. According to me, they're clean. (at least, I didn't get sick this time)





Local Scallop steamed and topped with special coriander, shallots, and garlic sauce



Yum!

Must order restaurant specialty!! I forgot what is this called, please refer to our dinner order at the end.
This is cross between lobster and prawn.


Papaya Salad - of course! order every meal while I am in Thailand.



Squid stir fried - this is one of the most smooth and soft squid I ever had. 


Here, please print this in large format and bring to the restaurant for ordering.



Where is it?

Lucky Seafood
Address:Saphan Hin Rd.,Cha Am,Phetchaburi Saphan Hin Rd.,Cha Am,Phetchaburi
Open hours : 08.00 - 21.00 hrs.
Contact : 66(0)32-471-962

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment