Follow me on Facebook!

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Cafe Capri - Wynyard Station * recommend*

This little sacred Italian restaurant in chaotic downtown Sydney and I have been keeping to only few girl friends for a while now. Mind you, it's really difficult to find them, their location need detail directions which is at the end of the post.
It's nearly x'mas and I know some of you are looking for last minute catching up with your friends and possible small team lunch. Here is the place to beat.
Free magazines are available in store, I love to drop by sometimes by myself and just having a bit of good time on my own.


Here is the humble little cafe setting restaurant


Chef's special menu is hand written everyday on the board. My friends and I tried most of things, they're very decent.
Over in Cafe Capri, the atmosphere is very welcoming and relaxing. There are usually only one chef and 2 waitress. If you looking for a lay back lunch rather than fast and chaotic with your friends, I definitely recommend here.

My usual order - Spicy Garlic Prawn with freshly made fettuccine


small cup of coffee after meal


Here has a lot of 


Cafe Capri

Where is it?
Address: 301 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Phone: (02) 9262 1469

Direction: right outside of Wydnyard station on George street entrance,
on your right,
 there are escalator next to  a Massage place. Take the escalator
right up to top level, Cafe Capri is  just on your left. Good luck finding
the restaurant, you will love it!


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment