Follow me on Facebook!

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Albee's Kitchen Malaysian at Campsie * Recommended*



I have heard all about Albee before I came here for the first time....regulars, please don't laugh at me....
Albee's take away style restaurant with simple decorations and most of the menu item and chef special are on the walls.




Pulut Panggang - stick rice filled with shrimp paste and wrapped in fresh banana leafs 


The shrimp paste was not overpowering to the dish rather it add a different flavor.



Beef Rang-dang 
Not the best one I had, the meat was slight tough. Indeed, it's quite nice!


This crispy king prawn was my favorite! The shell of the prawn was nice done, and the touch of chili sauce was delicious!



Where is it?
Tel: (02)9718 8302      



Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment