Follow me on Facebook!

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Simplest Japanese Seaweed Salad

This is my first time cooking this salad after went to a party, special thanks to Mina san for your inspiration.
This might not be authentic, but it's definitely low calorie and tasty.
Here it goes!

What do we need?

Mix Seaweed or normal seaweed even thought ones for miso soup, portion as much as you like.


soak the dry seaweed in cold water for 5 minutes


Drain the water and try to squeeze out the water if you can


Here is another seaweed brand I love.


Cut tofu to smaller pieces


Fresh seaweed you can find it in any Japanese or Korean even Chinese groceries.


Great Yasai dressing, I love this non-oil low fat dressing with hint of perilla leaves 200ml


100ml for only 523KJ


Place all the above ingredient on the top of your choice of salad. A note here, less flavor salad would be better, I made a total mistake buying a pack of mixed herb salad. Don't repeat my mistakes 
Voila, yummy and nutritious seaweed salad is on you way!




Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment