Follow me on Facebook!

Sunday 2 October 2011

Bourke Street Bakery - SurryHills Sydney* recommend*

This is the first time I have been to Bourke Street Bakery, but surely wasn't the first time I have heard or recommended by friends. Small buzzing store is located on cnr of Devonshine and Bourke street Surry Hills. 


Locals are enjoying a cup of coffee in the afternoon catching up with friends, pit stops from walking dogs or a quick stroll. 


As soon as we walking in, the store is filled with gorgeous bakery aroma.We're in heaven!



Famous sausage roll!


We ordered 2 different one - Chicken Sausage and Pork with Fennel seed
I must say pork with Fennel seed was my favorite, the pastry layers and stuffing was very appetizing. 


The popularity of this bakery is magnificent. Our short sitting of 30 minutes, the queue into the shop never ends. The next table had properly turn over twice. I love their little historical round table. 


I will give another visit next time I am in area, this is our 3rd stops on the day, a bit too full....


Surprising and curious visitors, maybe they are attracted by the wonderful smell....


Where is it?

Brouke Street Bakery

Address: 633 Bourke St., Surry Hills2010Website: http://www.bourkestreetbakery.com.au/
Tel: 02 9699 1011

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment