Follow me on Facebook!

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Thai on Wok - Glebe Sydney * recommend*

I must say Thai on Wok is THE BEST take away Thai food in Sydney. (the ones I know)
They not only offer authentic Thai food, fresh ingredients and generous portions,  but also provide warm services and great prices. I never disappointed not even a bit after many times of visit. The queue in Thai on Wok never ends, locals comes in order without looking at the menu. I guess they all already found their favorites.
Couple of things I always order when I am there - Gapao (chili basil), Pad SeeEw, Seafood stir fried with Thai chili jam

Pad Thai
First time ordering this, lunch special $8.50 with meat and $11 with seafood.
Let me say, this is a massive pad thai with fresh seafood (squid, salmon, king prawn and fish of the day). 


We were so surprised to find seafood with its quality in this small take away store. Their quality is even better than most of dining restaurant. Well, with the price tag, I'd say all restaurants.



My favorite - GaPao

This the Best chili basil beef I have ever had in Sydney. It takes years of skills and practices to serve a dish like this. Thai holy basil, fish sauce, thai green chili, garlic stirred with tender thin sliced marinated beef served with rice for $8.50. 
Don't even hesitate, just order it next time. 



Pork mince salad with coriander and ginger sprinkled with cashew nuts

This is quite mild salad based with pork mince and herbs. I wouldn't recommend if you are the first time visitors. 



Where is it?

Address: 193 Glebe Point Road, Glebe NSW 2037
Tel: (02) 9660 9011



Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment