Follow me on Facebook!

Friday 28 October 2011

Thai on Wok revisit - Glebe Sydney * recommend*

So excited to revisit Thai on Wok with our friends, and trying some new dishes. You can find more information of my previous post here: http://aroime.blogspot.com/2011/10/thai-on-wok-glebe-sydney.html.

Entree: deep fried tofu (tofu puff)
This is made of fresh tofu, and surprisingly very lean. Highly recommended. I have not had freshly deep fried tofu puff for a very long time, simple but satisfied.


Satee chicken 
Marinated BBQ chicken skewer with satay sauce - superb! My friend wiped the last dip of sauce with rice, not doubt is profound quality.


Eggplant with chicken and Thai basil, seasonal vegetable (snow peas, capsicum, and tofu) 
On the menu didn't mention what sauce it was (secret sauce?), I think it's Thai oyster sauce and soy sauce. I think you can rearrange to fully vegetarian dish with this sauce, it's a perfect combination with tofu and eggplant. 


Seafood stir fried with Thai herbs
I love this dish! Fresh seafood ingredient and combination Thai herbs with lime leaves, krachai, dry chilli. 
  

If you have mistaken kachai with ginger, from today, I will introduce you my favorite Thai herb Krachai to you. Kachai is the root of plant and part of ginger family. Krachai is always added to seafood, fish curries, and peeled and served as a raw vegetable with the popular summer rice dish, khao chae.



Seafood Pad Thai - I can never pass this dish.


Where is it?

Address: 193 Glebe Point Road, Glebe NSW 2037
Tel: (02) 9660 9011

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment