Follow me on Facebook!

Friday 16 September 2011

Cho Taiwanese 禚家 - Hurstville * recommend*

First thing I have to set it straight to Cho's fans, the store name is pronounce like Zhuo in Mandarin. I do notice a lot of people read it like Gao. Now, you can laugh at your friends who couldn't read it properly.


Alright, get that out of my chest. Let me take you to a tour to Cho's.
Cho's original started in Chinatown Sydney, near market Sydney. Today I am in their smaller branch in Hurstville. 
Cho's offers economically lunch box of 2 dish choices with rice for only $6.90with $1 extra for a ice green or red tea, no wonder they have never ending queues.


Dar-dar! Lunch box is ready to eat!



I love their deep fried chicken with 2 seasonal selections which might change daily. In my lunch box it's green bean and prawn omelet with ice green tea $9.90.


I love their radish, so crunch and tasty! You can buy it seperately from the snack stand.


Second Lunch box $6.90 for beef stew, and crispy chicken with rice.


Take away side dish stand......plenty of options.....
To those not familiar with Taiwanese snack food, below can be daunting, but trust me once you get through it.....you will thank me ^^





highly recommend their bamboo shoot and bean curd


Pickled radish i mentioned above, yum!


if you haven't tried their beef and giblets, don't forget to get a small take away box.


Last two are my favorites - pork jelly and beef tenders.


Where is it? 

Haymarket Address: shop 8, 6 Quay street, Haymarket
Hustville: Hurstville Westfiled, same level with Coles and next to Aldi.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment