Follow me on Facebook!

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Oliver Brown - Top Ryde * recommend*


I have been plan this visit for a long while. Thanks to all the rain, I have never had chance until today.
It is located on the street level of top ryde shopping mall, opposite direction of outside eatery area.
First impression of the store is warmth and the similarity of Max Brenner.


Sneak peak of the menu
The price is very reasonable and friendly


Window shopping and gift shop corner


Widerange of chocolate, cakes, pastry. The flourless souffle really caught my eyes (right corner on below picture)


Tea samples are on the side of bench when you ordering - very considerable.



Chocolate mousse and cheese cake

It's surely one smooth nicely presented cake. I liked it personally however you are looking for a chocolate hit, maybe would be better off getting chocolate mud cake to satisfy your craving.


Looks better than it really looks? Wait to you to do the justice.


Pot of tea $3.80  


IceCream Treat $7.80

I love the creative presentation, and the generous proportions. What else could you ask for? You have your pick of 3 different your icecream with Oreo, breakfast cheerios - all in one.


Fondue for one $9.50 
Is it just me who haven't eaten banana for ages? Chocolate is in really good quality, I don't think you can tell difference between Maxbrenner.




Hot Chocolate - above average I think, but still love Max Brenner better.


Where is it?
Oliver Brown

Top Ryde City Shopping Centre
Level Street, Shop F1, Cnr Devlin St & Blaxland Rd 
Ryde NSW 2112
Tel: (02) 9809 7007

Chatswood Westfield 
Level 2 Store#: 212
Phone: 9410 3774






Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment