Follow me on Facebook!

Friday 22 July 2011

Japanese Mis


Feeling some hot soup lately, and miso soup stock at home is running short. So we quickly went the near by Japanese store and bought some more.




Miso Soup 8 pack $4.80

Personally I like this brand and seaweed miso soup is my favorite.




For ladies who like to check calorie counting, check this out. Perfect selection while you are one a strict diet and still feel full afterwards.



Usually I add a bit more seaweed on the top of the miso soup pack. I've been buying this seaweed brand FUERU WAKAME for past 5 year and trust me, they're so clean and tasty. $2.50 



Surprised to find this fridge deodorizer for a year lasting only $9.00, much better value than those ones we can get from local supermarket.
I will make a review later.

Review: This product is totally waste of time. I used for more than 2 weeks now, it does nothing to my fridge odors. I placed cup of tap water in the fridge for over night, problem solved! 




Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment