Follow me on Facebook!

Sunday 21 August 2011

feeling bloated or indigestion? Ladies Welcome

Do you feel bloated or indigestion after lunch or meals?
We saw all the TV commercials about 10 days bloating yogurt plan or online vegetable juice recipes (by the way they all taste horrible....specially those green looking ones)......Does it actually work out for you? Is it easy to manage on a daily basis? Personally experiences say NO!

Below is certain products that I found benefit from, hope this will help you to short list your shopping list too.

1. Benefiber  (you can find in most of local supermarket)

You can add this in any drinks once a day. It does help me sometimes with constipation, however, it's not a solution.



2. DHC fiber ( made in Japan)
I have not go back to any other product after I found this fiber. The fiber is extracted from corn and soybeans, comes in a little tube and you can easily pack to your luggage on you holidays or short trips. You can add this in your coffee or tea or even food. 


3. Mylanta Antacid Double Strength  (available in all supermarkets)
Rely on it to help ease common heartburn, sour stomach, upset stomach, and uncomfortable gas.

Every time I had issue with my digestion or bloating, I always take one table spoon of Mylanta after each meal for couple of days until I feel stable. 
For traveling, there is also tablets available.


4. Yakult <3 (available in all supermarkets)
Yakult is a fermented milk drink that contains a very high concentration of a unique, beneficial bacterium called Lactobacillus casei Shirota strain. (source from www.yakult.com.au)

For my experience, if you often or occasionally have bloating or indigestion, I highly recommend you to take Yakult for good bacteria to form to protect your stomach. 
And so far, this has the best taste!


5. Manuka Honey UMF 5+ (available in all health food store)

Manuka honey is a monofloral honey made by bees in New Zealand that frequent the manuka bush, Leptospermum scoparium. Only 10 percent of all Manuka Honey is claimed to have antibacterial properties because of its Non-hydrogen peroxide antibacterial content which is known woldwide as UMF Manuka honey. Manuka Honey should contain at least 70% Manuka pollen count in order to be called Manuka Honey or UMF Manuka Honey.[1]Manuka honey is typically dark in colour with a strong flavour.[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuka_honey)

Every morning, have a cup of warm water with a teaspoon of Manuka Honey. It is a great way to start the day. I have to be honest here, this method has never helped my constipation even though is highly recommended by other people.


6. Inner Health Plus (available in all pharmacies)

My GP(doctor) recommended this and I was also tempted after the TV commercial. This capsule has to be stored in the fridge after open so you can't bring them when you are on holidays. Also it is quite pricey. Other than that, it does work and I was very pleased my inner health has been improved by it. 


Alright, this is all I have in store for stomach issues.

Very quickly, my friend asked me what to take during period especially if you experience a period pain?

I highly recommend Nupau. I bought it from Taiwan website and they do ship overseas. (sorry the site it's all in Chinese) Most important thing is it works! It is based on Chinese herbal medication, suitable for women during period or after give birth.  
You can fine more information on their official website: 
[成分濃度]:黑糖、蛋殼、仙楂、雞內金、陳皮、乾薑、紅薏仁、綠茶粉、維他命E、可可亞粉


莊淑旂博士 女寶 好朋友來時食用方法:
女寶獨有的自然芳香,每當好朋友來時的第一天就可開始食用。切記!一定要食用滿一星期。
一日三包,於三餐飯後將一包女寶倒入杯中與溫熱開水(160cc)攪拌,請趁熱慢慢飲用完。

坐月子飲用法:
女寶更是產婦最佳調養品,產後第一天開始食用。自然生產者連續服三週,共計三盒。
剖腹產或小產者須連續服四週共計四盒。

※ 但是計畫在一個月內懷孕、懷孕中、胃出血、十二指腸出血、高血壓、發高燒及其他大量出血時,不可使用女寶。

If you have any questions regarding those product, simply leave a comment. We can discuss more.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment